Saturday, October 13, 2012

Onix: Not the Typical Pokemon

I don't like French things. I think Le Mans and pastries are the only two good things to come from France, and seeing as we have an ALMS series and America is a bunch of fatties I suppose these influences would suffice.

So it's not often I write about the French, or even bat an eye at anything they've done. I hear that the Veyron SS reclaimed the production top speed record and my response is a resounding, "The space shuttle orbits at 18,000 mph." To you, the reader, it means when I mention the French it's because they've done something wrong, or if they did something right, you should sit up and take notice.

Puegot made a super car. Not sure which way this article is going, right or wrong? Have a look:
Properly bonkers. That's the only way I can describe the looks of this car. It can go like a snail but if you looked like that I don't know that anyone would complain about gathering a few extra glances before speeding (crawling?) away.

You can read more about it here: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/peugeot-onyx-supercar-2012-10-12


Seriously, read that article. This car is mad in the most righteous sense, and considering Peugot's recent departure from motorsport resulting in this annoying Audi/Toyota battle, we need them back more than ever and this could very well be the ticket. My god. Did I just ask for the French to come back? These truly are desperate times.

No comments:

Post a Comment